Select the language to display the site in:
Note: Several One Click simple searches are located below these instructions
Some Suggestions on How to Get the Most Out of This Search Form
- In some cases the Search Box at the top right of this page may produce the best results as this is still a work in progress
- Use no more than one entry per field
- Keep your search terms as simple as possible
- 'Scientific Name' and 'Family' are sensitive to spelling errors but will accept partial spellings like Bignon in the place of Bignonia
- 'Description' will look in the description fields of our products and can include things like fragrant, although 'fragran' may return more results
- 'pH Range' should equal one of the following: Acidic, Mildly Acidic, Neutral, Mildly Alkaline, Alkaline, although Acidic and Alkaline will return Mildly Acidic and Mildly Alkaline as well
- 'Attractions' should include any one of the following: Hummingbirds, Butterflies, Bees, Butterfly Larva, Pollinator, Groundcover, Native, Cut Flower, Foliage Color, Fall Color, or other similar keywords
- 'Origin' should include something like: US, Mexico, China, etc...
Attract Wildlife to your Garden -
Bee Plants - Did you know that there are over 3500 types of
native bees in the U.S. With the current Honey Bee
Colony Collapse Disorder, leaf-cutter (a.k.a. wood-
boring) bees and bumblebees make up a considerable
amount of the required crop pollination to support the
multi-billion dollar U.S. Agriculture Industry. Click here
- Caution: hungry deer may eat almost ANYTHING
- see I told you the neighbors would come too!
Plants by USDA Cold Hardiness Zone
(not sure which zone you are in? click here)
Plants by Soil Type
Other Useful Plant Categories
If at anytime you need further assistance or have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.
Thank You & Good Growing
John, Bonnie, & the Crew at Almost Eden
Questions? Email us or feel free to call between 9am-5pm, Monday-Saturday.
1240 Smith Rd
Merryville, LA 70653
Contact Almost Eden's
This website is best viewed using IE 5 or later or Google Chrome. The Content and Images of this website are the Copyright © 2002-2013 Almost Eden, except where specifically noted. All rights reserved.